dinsdag 28 februari 2012

~Barcelona~

Back home after a wonderfull inspiring sunny holiday in Barcelona.

I miss it already: the sun everyday gave me so much energy for living, the organic architecture made buildings change into art & nature, the shops open till eight or ten or twelfe, the food everywhere, the vibrant city, the street musicians having fun, the satisfied feeling when we reached the top of another hill (we walked all the time only, took only 1 bus to descend Montjuïc)....



Barcelona, Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé



See you soon again Barcelona!



Have you been there? And what is your impression of the city?

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi! I've been to Barcelona many many times and I think is the most beautifull city i've ever seen! (I'm from spain thats why i've been there so many times). Beautifull pieces of art! Park guell, Gaudi... i love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen